This curriculum includes instruction in preparatory skills, advanced airway management and ventilation, patient assessment, trauma, medical emergencies, shock management and more. Skills emphasized include initiation of IV lines, intraosseus infusion, intubation, manual defibrillation, bronchodilators and administration of medications. Students complete classroom and lab training plus clinical time.
• Prerequisites:Basic EMT certification and current HCP level CPR
Classroom Tuition - $1200.00
Contact us for online tuition fees.
• Other fees: - Application fee - $150.00 Non-refundable
- National Registry fee - $100.00
- Clinical Shirt $25.00 / Classroom Shirt $25.00
-Textbook and workbook fees vary according to publisher prices. Students are
responsible to obtain the required book package.
- Drug Screen, immunizations or record and background check required.
Admissions Process for Advanced EMT
1. Application Procedure: A signed and completed application and payment of the $150.00 non-refundable application fee must be submitted.
2. Submit a copy of current EMT certification.
3. Submit a copy of a valid CPR card that will not expire for the duration of the class time.
4. Once admitted, submit documentation of the following;
- Personal professional liability insurance- $1,000,000 each claim, up to $3,000,000 aggregate professional liability coverage
- Non-Dot drug screen (7-Panel) (less than 6 months old)
- Mantoux test
- Hep B vaccine series or Titer (less than 1 year old)
- MMR booster or titer
- Tdap booster within 10 years
- Influenza vaccine
- Statewide background check
Books and Supplies:
You MUST have this text package. Use only the below listed ISBN.
To order the EMT Package for textbook and Online Learning Management Program go to this site: http://www.jblearning.com/catalog/9781284075663/
Advanced Emergency Care and Transportation of the Sick and Injured, Enhanced Second Edition
Includes Navigate 2 Premier Access
When you click “Add to cart” you will have the option to put in a discount code for 20% off
The code is EMS15
- Highlighters / Pens / Pencils
- 1 box of gloves (latex free)
- Access to a computer with internet access and email is required.
- Central Ohio EMS Training polo (white)
- Central Ohio EMS Training polo (blue)
You will sign up for the polos on the first day of class
- Healthcare Provider Level CPR Card.
Students are required to obtain a HCP level CPR card that will not expire for the
duration of the program.
Central Ohio EMS Training will have a CPR course during the first week of the
Course. If you currently do not have a card, you may enroll in the offered course. The cost is $45.00.
E-MAIL US WITH QUESTIONS OR TO REGISTER FOR COURSES!
25 S. Union St - Lucas, Oh 44843